Shows how pathetic this town is when Me and Jess (Why capatalize ME?) that we get exited that some guy at the gas station came up and asked us to go bowling with his friends. He was in college, and we told him we were too. haha. we didn't go. I don't like to bowl. Jessica says that maybe I would like bowling if i went with cute boys. she is making her bed right now. We went to wal-mart and got a chocolate orange. and now i feel sick.
Earlier today i ate a burnt pizza. It was gross, and now I have a headache, so running off burnt pizza does not sound to appealing right now.
I just stole the book back and said that MY BOOK, I READ IT FIRST! that was with some tears. Pathetic.
Bella had sex with Edward, and then it's a whole chapter or two of homey-MOOON!!!! vampire status. =/
that is my day. My hands are cold.
Outy
Cyd-kid
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment