Saturday, December 6, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT!


Today I finally got that stupid paper done that i have been putting off for weeks. And my ankles feel mostly 100%. I gave the stupid presentation, and SCHOOL IS OVER. . .for the week.

There was a dance at SUU (for some charity thing) and it sounded like it would be alot of fun. Mostly cause Me, Jessica and Kierstin were all going to go, and what's more fun than hanging out with some of your greatest friends?

My Jessica dear out of the goodness of her heart (or SOMETHING that I do not understand) offered to babysit some people's children. (which, seeing as our dance plans were not set in stone, made sense. I was also unable to walk 3 days this week).

Kierstin and I decided that the dance still sounded fun, so we got together after the long math study thing that was going down (GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINAL GUYS!) and got all cute.

Kierstin's sister is queen of clothes, and Kierstin had stolen quite a few on her last trip home. We spent forever deciding what to wear, doing our hair/makeup/ my nails. Went to the dance, it BLOWED. Jessica really did not miss out.

After going to Kierstin's house again and talking, I finally went home, and I get home and I noticed my mother had gotten my sister the stupid vampire book that she promised she would get ME after that paper was finished. Said someing like "Doesn't matter who's name is on the book blah blah blah." I didn't appreciate it, and I cried. I read MY books FIRST. I open the FIRST. I make sure the spine gets broken in. My sister is a moron and didn't do that, I just know. and the front cover is warped. UGHGHASDLHIFAf;oaidshf! that is how I feel, and my mom thinks I am just stupid that I would ever want something that was MINE and that I might possibly like to keep nice, like a collection? Just cause I decide that I want to collect BOOKS and not something stupid like stamps, I guess I am just dumb or something.

I'm really REALLY (not lying) upset about it, and my mom makes me feel stupid about it, and tells me i'm being stupid and emotional. which doesn't feel good. It is really dumb to be upset about a book , but my mother KNOWS that I am like that. Or she freaking SHOULD. Gah.
I'ma peace out. Later
Cydney

No comments:

Post a Comment