Seriously in love with William Lloyd Garrison and all he did for the Anti-Slavery ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???
I need to not put things off...or find a better waste of my time, I'm frusterated with my classes, myself, my people, EVERYTHING. I don't know what it is, I need to just have a GOOD day. One with memories. A memory-making day. =) good ones that make you giggle. I'm craving one of those. Not a waste of time, did stuff, but mostly sat around day. Well, that's off my chest.
Oof....Spent the whole evening getting some much needed "SIT YO ASS DOWN!" help from Kierstin. I think I also gained a billion pounds. I'll have to work on losing that =/
And I was going to finish my paper tomorrow morning, but DUN DUN DUN! realized that I have chemistry in the morning, and though I'm prayin' to all above my mom will scare tripp into letting me drop it. . .I still should probably start going to class, especially now that my neck isn't a BLIMP!
Haha, I forgot I was semi-pretty....not that i've seen anyone lately that would appreciate that=/ again with needing a fantastic day.
Haha, but as always, had a nice time with Kierstin=) talked and such and it's always good to sit in the office and hide from buggies.
Off to write a paper.
....grrr
PEACE!
Me =)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment